Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the persistent inability to achieve or maintain an erection firm enough to have sexual activity. Approximately 1 in 5 American men > 20 years old suffer from ED. Some men may have difficulty achieving erection time to time, but when this happens more than half the time, then ED is present.
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Cardiovascular disease
- Drug or alcohol abuse
- Lack of Exercise
- Anxiety, Stress, Depression
- Neurologic Disorders
ED is more common as men age, but age is not the cause of the problem. ED can be an early sign of a more serious health problem, specifically cardiovascular disease. Having a urologic evaluation for ED at the first sign of the problem is advisable to ascertain you are not at risk for other health related conditions.
The treatment for ED is tailored to patient’s medical condition causing the problem. Once a more serious health condition has been ruled out as the cause of your symptoms treatments consist of four primary therapy options and include:
- Vacuum Erection Device (VED)
- Drug Free
- Cost effective
- Oral Drug Therapy
- Effective in 70-80% of cases
- Works in response to sexual stimulation
- Penile Injection Therapy
- Erectile onset 5-15 minutes
- Penile Prosthesis
- When other therapies have failed the penile prosthesis will achieve any man an erection
- Creates a natural feeling erection with no impediment in ejaculatory function or sensation.
- The device has been on the market for over 30 years, and has undergone several cycles of clinically and mechanical improvements to date.
- High Partner and Patient satisfaction rates reported.
- 93% of patient would recommend to others, 90% of partners would recommend to others
- Different models available to achieve both length and girth expansion overtime.